1. Contact WVMAW by phone at 304-846-2294 or by email at email@example.com to check availability.
2. For spring and fall mission teams, please send a deposit of $25 per person to confirm your reservation. For summer (June through August) mission teams, please send a $500 per group deposit to secure your reservation.
Deposits can be mailed to:
P.O. Box 338
*Note: This deposit is non-refundable.
3. If you haven’t started already, begin to have mission training sessions with your group. Pick and spiritual theme and teach some basic carpentry skills.
4. Download and copy WVMAW’s permission and medical release forms and ask each member of your group to fill them out (Click here to download the forms). Participants under 18 must additionally fill out the Parental Release Form in order to participate.
5. Send completed forms, copies of driver’s licenses (for those driving) and fee balance to WVMAW at least two months prior to your arrival in West Virginia.
6. After receiving your forms, we will pick a project that suits your group’s skills. Then, we will send you a Volunteer Information Sheet with phone numbers, a tool list, and information about the housing location. It will also have directions and other helpful information so you won’t have any experiences like the one pictured to the right!
7. Arrive in West Virginia, ready to be blessed by the work you do!